Terms & Conditions
BFF 4 Change maintains this website to enhance access to information for all stakeholders and to improve communication between BFF 4 Change and its stakeholders. As is common among websites seeking to provide current information, this service is continually under development. Although BFF 4 Change tries to keep the information timely and accurate, BFF 4 Change makes no guarantees as to accuracy of the information. To that end, BFF 4 Change will make an effort to correct errors brought to its attention.
Persons accessing the website do so at their own risk. BFF 4 Change has no responsibility or liability in relation to any direct or indirect loss or damage that you incur, including damage to your software or hardware arising from your use of, or access to, the website.
BFF 4 Change does not warrant that the website or functions contained in the Content, such as hyperlinks, will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected or that our server, which makes it available, are free of viruses or bugs.
To the extent permitted by law, all representations, conditions or warranties, whether based in statute, common law or otherwise, are excluded. In the case of an implied warranty that cannot be excluded, the liability of BFF 4 Change is limited to the maximum extent permitted by law.
Ownership of content on websiteThe Content is owned by BFF 4 Change and/or its licensors and their rights are protected by copyright, trade mark and other intellectual property laws. You obtain no interest in the Content on the website.
Access to and use of the websiteYou are granted the right to view the website and the Content using your web browser and to save an electronic copy, or a hard copy, of parts of the Content for your own personal use and information, so long as the Content is not modified in any way. You must not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, frame, upload to a third party, post, transmit distribute or communicate to the public the Content in any way except as expressly provided in these Conditions of Use.
External linksLinks to external websites on this website are provided on an information source basis only. BFF 4 Change makes no warranty and accepts no responsibility or liability in relation to any information, products, services or advice provided by these external links and any views or recommendations provided in linked sites do not necessarily represent those of BFF 4 Change. Goods and services of third parties may be advertised and/or made available on or through this website. Representations made regarding products and services provided by third parties are governed by the policies and representations made by these third parties. We shall not be liable or responsible in any manner for any of your dealings or interaction with third parties.
PrivacyBy accessing the website, you consent to BFF 4 Change’s disclosure and use of any personal information that you submit through the website, for administration purposes only and not to be disclosed to any 3rd party.
Members/Associate Members only websiteThis section of the website is only for BFF 4 Change stakeholders in carrying out its activities and purposes in operating the BFF 4 Change operations. Any password or username details provided to you by BFF 4 Change must be kept confidential and are for the use of the relevant stakeholder only. You will be held accountable for all activities that occur under your username and password details. You warrant that any information you provide to the website is accurate, current and complete. You further warrant that you will maintain and update any information that has been the subject of any Change.
In accessing and using this website:
- You must not upload any information onto the website which is illegal, offensive, discriminatory or defamatory.
- You must not use the website for any illegal activity.
- You also warrant that the information you provide to us does not infringe the intellectual property of any other person.
- Personal identifying information must not be posted on the website for public viewing.
- Contributions must be polite, civil, tasteful and relevant. This is a public space and people of all ages read this website.
- Do not engage in activities that are intended to disrupt or interfere with the proper running of this website including spamming or flooding.
- No material or comments may be posted if they contain software viruses or other computer code, files or programs that are designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software, hardware or communications equipment.
- All comments and posts will be moderated by BFF 4 Change and language filtering programs will be used to block certain words.
- Users may not advertise or promote products or services.
- From time to time, as a stakeholder, you are welcome to post comments, ideas and discussion points on a theme or topic. You can respond to the original post or to comments from other users.